Red Apron Journeys

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Junior League Desserts...

Ladies....Let's talk about Junior League Desserts!!!


It has come to my attention that very few people have voted in the survey for their Favorite Junior League Dessert!!!If you haven't seen it yet, look at the very bottom of the blog.


In case you are not aware of these delicious desserts that all come from the Mardi Gras to Mistletoe Cookbook, let me leave you with a few pictures just to get your mouth watering. These pictures really do not do the desserts justice. If you want to see the pictures that were taken after food stylists had worked their magic, you can find them in the M2M (Mardi Gras to Mistletoe) cookbook! The photographs are terrific!



Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Pg. 198


Everything but the Kitchen Sink Bar Cookie
Pg. 156



Lemonade Cookies
Pg. 138
(I've never actually seen a lemonade cookie look like this, but I thought the photo was too cute to pass up!)

Oreo Balls
Pg. 40
(They looked so good I couldn't choose just one picture!)


I am so hungry now I would do anything for any of these sweets!
Cast your vote!
Food pictures taken from the following sites:
dallasnews.com
find.myrecipes.com
tasteofhome.com
recipes.howstuffworks.com
craftgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment